- When, Who & How
- What we do
- All In A Day
- Field Trips >
- Cabbing Room (Old Club Rooms - Burnie) >
- Cabbing Room (New Club Rooms - Highclere)
- Faceting Room (Old Club Rooms - Burnie) >
- Moving to New Club Rooms Highclere
- Moving from the Old Club Rooms (Old Catholic School)
- Photos from Current Club Site >
- Photos from Original Club Site >
- Club Outings
- Clubs History
For persons interested in silver smithing or jewellery design, a member or two will work usually one on one with you teaching you the basics in silver smithing, the cost of consumables (silver etc) is extra on top of the hourly rate.
The club members have made quite a lot of their own
jewellery and some wonderful designs have been
made. We have only a selected view of our own work
here to preserve the original factor of these elements.
I hope you understand. However, we have placed a
few pictures of some interesting work in the following
photo gallery for your perusal.
if you would like to use any
photos from this website,
please ask, via the
contact us page.